Lorenzo: Pedrosa Wayne Wonder

Action Dani Pedrosa, who also ensured the victory on lap-lap final, Jorge Lorenzo is praised. With the condition of fatigue, Lorenzo said he did not get away from the pursuit of the Honda rider.
Lorenzo failed to re-track the first podium at Estoril after he passed Pedrosa before the end of the race on Sunday (01/05/2011) evening hrs.



"As usual I've tried very hard. I tried to max. I try to increase the distance but after I passed Dani straight-line path has always been behind me," I Lorenzo in Autosport.
"Maybe I tried too hard so that my physical condition became a little worse than Dani," he continued.
In the pause before entering the MotoGP races in Portugal, Pedrosa himself had to undergo further surgery to overcome his shoulder injury.
"He deserved to win 100% because in the end it is faster and usually quite the opposite. Let's see what happens in the race, the next race,"said Lorenzo.

Comments

0 comments to "Lorenzo: Pedrosa Wayne Wonder"

Post a Comment

 

Lorenzo: Pedrosa Wayne Wonder - Latest Info Motorcycle Reviews, Specification, Prices and Used Motorcycle Pictures Thanks to Blogger and editing by Nami Dou Mbojo Terbaru Hari Ini and Home Ideas and Cars Info Concept Cars

Cars Modification Pictures and Latest Cars Info - Car Review - Car Pictures and Auto Show Photo - Cars Modification Picture - Latest Cars Info